Home
About
Contact
Sitemap
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer
A
Technology
Lifestyle
Politics
Healthy
Bussiness
Dropdown
Submenu 1
Submenu 2
Submenu 3
Submenu 4
Home
Unlabelled
Story class
Story class
16.45
/
A
/
Here is a photo of me with the story class at concept design academy that just finished up. We had some amazing talent in this class. Thanks to all of you guys.
Story class
2010-04-20T16:45:00-07:00
Rating:
4.5
Diposkan Oleh:
A
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular Posts
"Rad How to" book
Hey folks out there! So I want to make a book by comicon with all new tutorials and examples from my own work. Here is an example of how i...
designing a set is hard
It can be overwhelming to design an entire set. So, I start with one tiny little prop. In this case, I started by designing a few bottles....
Story class spring
Story class is up for enrollment . Also,one of many many versions I boarded for the intro to Dragons 2
Gesture drawing demo
Here are two demos for my Figure invention class. For three of the weeks, I bring in a costumed model for gesture drawing. I try to get pe...
Farmer's Market
Random story board panels
Haven't updated in a while, here are some random panels :)
Class 2 demo
Again, probably doesn't make too much sense without the lecture:
shirt collars
You end up drawing a lot of shirt collars in storyboards. Here is something I found helpful.
Drawing from your head
Here is another one. Someone asked about drawing from your head, or drawing people in action. I usually imagine what I will put down one p...
Legs
Here is a tid bit of the leg stuff we went over in class. If you simplify most legs, they are just a tapering tube with a little gesture. ...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar