Home
About
Contact
Sitemap
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer
A
Technology
Lifestyle
Politics
Healthy
Bussiness
Dropdown
Submenu 1
Submenu 2
Submenu 3
Submenu 4
Home
Unlabelled
Balance
Balance
10.20
/
A
/
Here is something I posted on
the art center blog
. If you guys have specific questions, post them here, or on the art center blog and I'll try to do really quick explanations like this.
Balance
2010-03-23T10:20:00-07:00
Rating:
4.5
Diposkan Oleh:
A
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Popular Posts
"Rad How to" book
Hey folks out there! So I want to make a book by comicon with all new tutorials and examples from my own work. Here is an example of how i...
designing a set is hard
It can be overwhelming to design an entire set. So, I start with one tiny little prop. In this case, I started by designing a few bottles....
Story class spring
Story class is up for enrollment . Also,one of many many versions I boarded for the intro to Dragons 2
Farmer's Market
Random story board panels
Haven't updated in a while, here are some random panels :)
Class 2 demo
Again, probably doesn't make too much sense without the lecture:
shirt collars
You end up drawing a lot of shirt collars in storyboards. Here is something I found helpful.
Drawing from your head
Here is another one. Someone asked about drawing from your head, or drawing people in action. I usually imagine what I will put down one p...
Legs
Here is a tid bit of the leg stuff we went over in class. If you simplify most legs, they are just a tapering tube with a little gesture. ...
Coat Hanger Method
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar